Our Family

Our Family
Baby Levi

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two Whole Weeks - Ultrasound 2/25

Friday continued the EXCELLENT reports. Levi continues to do well. He is growing appropriately, his heart is strong, and he is a WIGGLE WORM! Malachi continued to show reduction in size and does NOT show any residual blood flow. God is good! For the first time in 10 weeks I was told I could go TWO WHOLE WEEKS between appointments. I am not sure what I will do... have a little party perhaps :)! Thank you for your continued prayers!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your vacations:) I'm glad everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna come to the party!!!! Oh, and Andrew says he does too :). Get out the sprinkles so we can celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL news!!! I am so glad!

    ReplyDelete