Our Family

Our Family
Baby Levi

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Days End 2/1/11

The hotel that Sarah and Drew are staying in had a power outage so after a brief phone call I (Dad-Kevin Norton) am reporting on their blog tonight.

Sarah will be going in for surgery tomorrow morning 2/2/11 at 9:00am.  If all goes according to Dr. plans Sarah will be back to hotel by that evening and return home on the weekend.

Sarah and baby are listed as low risk during this procedure with a high % of success in Sarah's favor.

Prayer request is that Naomi continue to do well and sleep well in a unfamiliar environment and of course the surgery goes well like the Dr's anticipate.

And I might add pray for Grammy Norton that her energy level remains high and her worry level stays low.

7 comments:

  1. We pray the Lord's hand directing the surgeon and that everything goes well. We will be praying during the surgery and for the entire procedure. We are also praying for Naomi and grammy. The Lord be with you all. May His peace and presence sustain you and may you all have sweet sleep tonight.
    Love, Mary & Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying so much for you all! Thank you so much for posting updates and allowing us be support you through this. Know that your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers every day : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Jessica's. I just wanted to say that I ya'll have been in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you all the very best tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan Botkin TherkildsenFebruary 1, 2011 at 8:19 PM

    Thanks for the update. Prayers continuing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you DAD for doing this for them. I am sure they, as do we, appreciate it. A lot. danka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually a follower of Jessica's blog, and have been praying for your family and of course your little daughter and sweet baby boy. Thanks for keeping everyone updated! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate this update so much. Sarah, I am praying for you & thinking of you as I type, you are in surgery right now. Tons of love, hugs, and prayers coming from St Cloud (-:

    ReplyDelete