Our Family

Our Family
Baby Levi

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello from Sarah

Hello Everyone. I just want to thank you all for your prayers today. While it has been a long day and I have been poked a TON, things are going well. The contractions stopped shortly after the surgery and we are told that contractions after surgery are very normal due to the stress put on the uterus. Levi has been doing GREAT! He enjoys giving the medical personnel a run for their money by moving continuously and making the ultrasound images and heartbeat difficult to get :) He should fit right in with his sister.

At this point I am hoping to be discharged tomorrow; however, due to a high blood pressure reading this evening I am having to supply a 24 hour urinalysis which could make for a late discharge. Please pray that we can leave the hospital tomorrow. I know that I will meet with the Dr. tomorrow and will receive an ultrasound to check that the blood flow has remained stopped. Pray that all is well on that tomorrow too.

 I am off to bed! I will try to provide an update tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Alive & kicking, just what I like to hear, sweet friend! So glad that you are doing well. You have so many praying for you and you are so loved. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news! We will continue to pray for you and Levi. Also praying that Naomi had a good day with grandma.
    Joel & Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this update, Sarah. I can hear your relief and joy in it. Excited things have gone so well and still praying against high blood pressure. Andrew said an extra prayer for you yesterday too. Can't wait to have you home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear the good news. We will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of praying! So glad to your you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete